The sports massage is a manual physical means to improve the performance and care of the athlete. It is applied to achieve optimal fit, prevent and avoid injuries and accelerate the rehabilitation of them. It consists of a series of massage maneuvers aimed at preparing the athlete’s tissues for competition (pre-competition massage)
A massage with hot volcanic stones is the most ancient, basic and natural experience of the mineral universe. While the man was sheltering in caves dug in the rocks of the mountains he threw the first stone to hunt. Then the minerals of his surroundings became part of his first manual therapy to calm the pain by rubbing and pressure with them.
Relaxing massages are, as its name says, those that are not intended for sports or for rehabilitation. They relax muscles and leave the sensation of having a relax that would not have been possible to obtain otherwise. Its main intention is to give the body a state of tranquility and rest by means of the appropriate movements.
Home Massage Service
There are different types of massage, each aimed at a different problem or need. So it is obvious that the feeling that we will feel during a massage and then will vary according to the therapy that we are applying. Effects of massages according to the level of contractions, injuries or diseases, First of all, it must be kept in mind that massage is a therapy that acts both externally (skin) and internally (organs) and the effects they have endure over time.
The benefits of Relaxation Massage:
- Relieves stress and anxiety by deep relaxation
- Relieves muscle tension
- Enhances a body-mind connection
- Promotes a healthy digestion
- Improves sleeping patterns
- Aids the circulatory system
- Strengthens the immune system
The benefits of Deep Tissue massage:
- Effective in relieving chronic pain
- Decrease muscle tension or spasm
- Increase joint flexibility
- Recovery from injuries (e.g. whiplash, falls, sports injury)
- Aids repetitive strain injury, such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- Correct postural problems
- Reduce ostearthritis painRelieve Fibromyalgia
Calle La Nacion, Jaco Costa Rica
Phone: +506 8353 0596
Monday-Sunday: 8:AM – 7:PM